Sat, Aug 14|
Sensory Fitness for Autism Certification Level I
Sensory Fitness for Autism is a therapeutic and fitness based training for all fitness professionals and PE teachers working with kids and adults on the autism spectrum.
Time & Location
Aug 14, 2021, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PDT
Federal Way, 34930 Enchanted Pkwy S Suite 180, Federal Way, WA 98003, USA
About the Event
Anyone working with kids and adults on the autism spectrum in a fitness capacity should take this course! Matt Sloan, owner of Sensory Fitness has developed a fitness program based in sensory and functional fitness principles that empowers the individual, promotes body aweness, and address strong posture, coordinaion, and motor skills.
This is a bottom up approach to fitness to promote active participaion, motivation, with an emphasis on having fun while improving health both holistic and wholistic.
- Learn how our sensory systems affect function
- Develop sensory friendly environments and activities
- Experience how a foundational understanding of posture, coordination, and motor skills will improve your own program
- Learn how to use specialized equipment
- Learn how to be intentional about your activities to meet a client where they are, promote awareness, and improve function
Sensory Fitness for Autism
+$5.73 service fee
+$5.73 service fee0